[Oz-teachers] The Feral Apostrophe :)

Adrian hey_ad at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 19:51:47 EST 2005

Hi All,
As part of my commitment to modern consumer culture lol I love having a debate with my students on St Valintines' Day about where the apostrophe should go :)
There are thee St Valintines who have been given Feb 14 as their big day and I think two of them got in trouble for performing marriages when Rome said not to.
PS This is not really a serious post, just in case someone wants to argue :)

Do you Yahoo!?