[Oz-teachers] The Feral Apostrophe :)

Adrian hey_ad at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 19:51:47 EST 2005

Hi All,

As part of my commitment to modern consumer culture lol I love having a debate with my students on St Valintines' Day about where the apostrophe should go :)

There are thee St Valintines who have been given Feb 14 as their big day and I think two of them got in trouble for performing marriages when Rome said not to.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15254a.htm
http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/valentine/?page=history

Adrian
PS This is not really a serious post, just in case someone wants to argue :)