[Oz-teachers] Valentine Day Quiz

Kerrie Smith kasmith9 at esc.net.au
Sun Feb 6 12:36:45 EST 2005

I picked that one up Peter :-)

Cheers

Kerrie

At 10:11  06-02-05 +1100, you wrote:
>At 16:26 5/02/05 +1000, Kerrie wrote:
>>Hello everyone
>>
>>The Valentine Day Quiz created in Hot Potatoes from content created by
>>Peter Macinnis is now available at
>>http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/kasmith/valentine/valentine.htm
>>
>>or on
>>http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/kasmith/
>
>Thanks Kerrie -- I hope people picked the errant typo, where I had "Rome
>and Juliet"!
>
>peter
>

>  _--|\    Peter Macinnis        petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
> /     \   Lecturer in comparative conchology and shell sorts,
> \.--._*   Zingen Institut of  Motet Repair and Management
>      v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm

Regards

Kerrie Smith <kasmith9 at esc.net.au>

Editor RAMpage, CEGSA (Computers in Education Group of South Australia)
http://www.cegsa.sa.edu.au
Vice-President CEGSA 2003-2005, ACCE Professional Associate
CEGSA Computer Educator of the Year 2000, Australian Computer Educator of
the Year 2001

Manager of the SACK project
http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/kasmith/

Manager of SATEL - South Australian Teachers Email List:
http://www.edna.edu.au/messaging/list.html?id=satel