[Oz-teachers] Valentine Day Quiz

Kerrie Smith kasmith9 at esc.net.au
Sun Feb 6 12:36:45 EST 2005

I picked that one up Peter :-)

At 10:11  06-02-05 +1100, you wrote:
>At 16:26 5/02/05 +1000, Kerrie wrote:
>>Hello everyone
>>The Valentine Day Quiz created in Hot Potatoes from content created by
>>Peter Macinnis is now available at
>>or on
>Thanks Kerrie -- I hope people picked the errant typo, where I had "Rome
>and Juliet"!
>  _--|\    Peter Macinnis        petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
> /     \   Lecturer in comparative conchology and shell sorts,
> \.--._*   Zingen Institut of  Motet Repair and Management
>      v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm
>oz-teachers mailing list
>oz-teachers at rite.ed.qut.edu.au

Kerrie Smith <kasmith9 at esc.net.au>

Editor RAMpage, CEGSA (Computers in Education Group of South Australia)
Vice-President CEGSA 2003-2005, ACCE Professional Associate
CEGSA Computer Educator of the Year 2000, Australian Computer Educator of
the Year 2001

Manager of the SACK project

Manager of SATEL - South Australian Teachers Email List: