[Oz-teachers] Learning to Learn resources

Barbara Braxton barbara at austarmetro.com.au
Sun Feb 6 18:52:01 EST 2005

For those of you who have a Learning to Learn focus in your school
curriculum you might like to explore this site. It's called Neuroscience for
Kids and has all sorts of information on the brain and nervous system as
well as games and activities.

Another one for optical illusions is Amazing Art at

I am currently spending most of my working hours restoring my library after
it was packed up for painting, but as soon as that is done I shall update
and organise the page of links that I have for Learning to Learn so all can
share.  If you have some must-haves, please send them to me for inclusion.

Barbara  Braxton
Palmerston District Primary School

T. 02 6205 6162
F. 02 6205 7242