[Oz-teachers] Books

Royce Moncur moncur at latrobe.net.au
Wed Feb 9 18:52:11 EST 2005

Okay..... I've missed a few.. has anybody kept the full list so far?

Running waters by I.P. Daly was the old school one....

Sort of went with the three fellas on the hill... different nationalities and an out-door- d ah 'loo' on top of the hill. The bloke on the way up was a Russian, the one in the little house was a Papuan and the one on the other side of the hill was Finnish. ... sorry.