[Oz-teachers] A Little Off Topic but...

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 23 08:55:11 EST 2005

My felicitations to all those infanticipating and those learning (as one of
my American friends put it) that 'diaper' is just 'repaid' backwards.

As it was down-time when I mentioned it before, we acquired a delightful
grandson, Callum, just before Christmas.  It is definitely better, one
generation removed, as you get all the fun, and only as much of the work as
you are prepared to do.

Just as well somebody is doing something to provide more work material for
the teachers.

  _--|\    Peter Macinnis, Manly, the birthplace of Australian surfing
 /     \   feral wordsmith, also herbal remedies, bespoke fish
 \.--._*<--hooks, umbrellas mended and budgerigar requisites
      v    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macinnis/index.htm