[Oz-teachers] Reading recover Levels

marty heysen marty.heysen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 00:24:43 EST 2006

Hi All,
I have been assisting my partner with adding reading recovery levels for
their school readers. We have found the majority of them but are having
trouble finding levels for early sunshine readers mainly levels 5, 6 and 7.
As well as Galaxy Books - the series where the books focus on pronouns,
compound, word, vowels etc. We have visited the sunshine site and have their
list as well as many sites from the web.
Any help would be appriciated.
(There was a school in Vic that provided a serachable database it appears
that they have gone to a secure site system).

Cheers
MArty

--
Marty Heysen