[Oz-teachers] Morning Talks

marty heysen marty.heysen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:22:52 EST 2006

Could also call it community circle adding more than just"news" time to
discuss issues and give appreciations. Also on the suggestion of another
teacher I shortened my news time and introduced individual diary writing
with the opportunity to share at the end, this gave sudents the chance to
"tell their news" and I found it really benificial as it gave them a chance
to introduce personal comment.
Cheers
MArty

--