[Oz-teachers] technology problem

Michael C. mjc44 at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 14 22:41:29 EST 2006

You could try "Googling" ... *windows 2000 password crack* and see what
it comes up with. I have heard of others who have "easliy" got around
any sort of passwords ... anything is possible with the right "crack"
and a lot cheaper than calling IT support! Give it a try ... it could
provide you with a cheaper solution?!

Best of luck,