[Oz-teachers] Steve Irwin

Jean Stewart gurgle1 at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 5 08:40:19 EST 2006

Yes, Steve Irwin will be missed greatly.He leaves behind a formidable legacy for millions.I am proud to call him an "Australian" and consider him as one of our "treasures".Australia has lost a truly unique person and to his family a wonderful father.Ofcourse Steve will be in heavens taming the wild ones !!!

My thoughts
Jeanie