[Oz-teachers] Education statistics

Paul Myers pmyers at pcug.org.au
Fri Oct 12 13:35:57 EST 2007

Chris,

This may be a stupid suggestion, but have you contacted the Teacher
Education School's or Department's at the various Universities that
train future teachers (eg UC in Canberra, Macquarie Uni in Sydney, etc)
to see whether they might have access to the information you are looking
for?

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul Myers, JP(NSW), BSc(UNSW), MACS, MACM
PO Box 7007  Karabar  NSW  2620  AUSTRALIA
 Email:  prmyers at acslink.net.au
   Web:  http://pmyers.pcug.org.au/

"I love deadlines.  I especially love the whooshing
 sound they make as they fly by"
- (the late) Douglas Adams, author of
  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly.
 Do not mistake activity for achievement"
- Mabel Newcomer
  in "Doom Destroyer", (C) 1991, Lisa Jane McInnes-Smith
  [ISBN: 0 958 8604 8 3]