[Oz-teachers] Facebook

Teresa M McNamara tmcnamara at bne.catholic.edu.au
Mon Oct 22 19:26:03 EST 2007

Me too.  I've been on stress leave since June and have whiled away some of that time playing "Scrabulous" on Facebook and feeding my Facebook Fluff pet.

Teresa Mc Namara
Year 6 Teacher
ICT Dabbler
Think.com Administrator
tmcnamara at bne.catholic.edu.au
St Ignatius School
Toowong, Brisbane, Queensland
Australia
Have you seen our all new for 2007 Year 6 Class BLOG? http://mrsmc.edublogs.org/ <http://mrsmc.edublogs.org/>
You move towards the picture you create of yourself.