[Oz-teachers] storing worksheets - thanks

Christine Spence caspen55 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:59:54 EST 2007

Thanks Peter, Rod and Garry for your suggestions.

Iphoto looks good - nice interface and looks intuitive - but don't have a Mac yet. Downloaded something from sourceforge but couldn't make any sense of the files. Will have another look when I have more time/patience. Download.com doesn't have much that is free. So I think I'll persevere with the software that came with the scanner.

Christine