[Oz-teachers] Passwords for Primary

Jenny Masters j.masters at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 10:14:38 EST 2008

Hi all

I am working in a project that uses randomly generated passwords from a list
of adjectives and a list of nouns. You end up with secure passwords that are
much easier to remember ­ purple dog, fast wombat, happy camper etc.

Regards

Jenny

_______________________

Dr Jennifer Masters
Undergraduate Course Coordinator
Faculty of Education, Bendigo
La Trobe University
P.O. Box 199, Bendigo,
Victoria 3552

Ph (03) 5444 7304
Fax (03) 5444 7777

Confidentiality and Privacy Statement

This message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
you believe you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you are not the intended recipient and have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
telephone/email and destroy the original message. La Trobe University
respects the privacy of your personal information in accordance with privacy
laws. Personal information will only be disclosed in accordance with the
University's privacy policy. For further information visit
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/privacy/