[Oz-teachers] Fwd: The weaknesses of email discussion lists

p.n.floyd at gmail.com p.n.floyd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:42:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

I do find that of the substantial number of lists I am on, the quietest one is the national science teachers list. The busiest ones are a couple of astronomy ones where people are collaborating with each other around the world either looking for spy satellites or asteroids.  Either one potentially being out to get you? :-)

I guess my point may well be that people have to have a reason to communicate.

Regards,

Paul Floyd.

My homepage: www.nightskyonline.info