[Oz-teachers] Mythology/Fantasy Narative Books/Series.

Damien Morgan dmorgan4405 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:32:57 EST 2009

Hi Andrewsee if you can find Patricia Wrightson's 'The Nargun and the
Stars'. This was part of a trilogy (?) the name of which just escapes me at
the moment, although I am sure there will be a TL who will know the answer.
These books dealt with a crossover of indigenous and European culture in
modern Australia. Full of interesting little (and not so little) dreaming
creatures like the Potkorok.
I don't even know if these are still in print - but they should be!

Damien

--
Damien Morgan
Dalby, Qld, Australia

"Minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum"