[Oz-teachers] IWB Boards

Christine Haynes chaynes at immanuelps.sa.edu.au
Tue Feb 9 08:07:37 EST 2010

We are also an IB school and are finding that IWBs amplify the already sound
inquiry-based pedagogy. Just in time access to resources as well as the
collaborative nature of IWBs has ³transformed² learning at our school
according to our principal.  Not sure about research and proof ­- may need
to wait until our next IB evaluation.

Christine Haynes
ICT Coordinator
Immanuel Primary Schoool
Novar Gardens, SA

--
Christine Haynes
ICT Coordinator
chaynes at immanuelps.sa.edu.au
 P In the interest of our environment, please think before printing this
email