[Oz-teachers] Website help please

Jill Duffield jduffield at mfac.edu.au
Tue Mar 23 07:57:30 EST 2010

In relation to the Access journal Annie, you can really claim the magazine as yours this issue with three major articles! Well done – great articles too. I have no idea how you manage to write so much as well as your blog too! Congratulations

Yours

Jill

Jill Duffield

Head of Library Services

Matthew Flinders Anglican College                        PH 075445 5699

Stringybark Rd                                                        FAX 075445 1703

Buderim QLD 4556

MFAC logo www.mfac.edu.au