[Oz-teachers] School Radio Projects

Benjamin, Thomas THOMAS.BENJAMIN at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 12:47:16 EST 2010

Barbara, I checked out the music on the site. Very interesting. Couldn't
help noticing the graphic on the page portrayed a studio suspended mic,
presumably with a mixing desk and the full works.

What's amazing now is that you can get this quality of sound with not
much more than the DER netbooks and a USB mic. Again, these are the
'new' techniques and software of which I speak.

Tom