[Oz-teachers] Teaching handwriting joins

Teresa McNamara tmcnamara22 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:29:44 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,
I was chatting to my son's teacher this afternoon about the joys (?) of
teaching cursive writing with joins and I suggested that she put up a "joins
train".  I'm sure I used to have a series of little charts that illustrated
all the different types of joins in cursive writing but I've been searching
on-line everywhere and can't find one.  Can anyone shed any light on this?

--
Teresa McNamara
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.