[Oz-teachers] KWC annual General Knowledge quiz.

Margaret Lloyd mm.lloyd at qut.edu.au
Fri Dec 23 08:10:52 EST 2011

Hi again
These are terrific... I may ask these questions of my family rather than reading out the corny Christmas Cracker riddles?

Wondrous.
Marg

Margaret Lloyd, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Faculty of Education
Phone: +61 7 313 83758
Fax:   +61 7 313 83985
http://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/lloydmm/
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/view/person/Lloyd,_Margaret.html