[Oz-teachers] Merry Christmas to all...

Paul Floyd p.n.floyd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:09:01 EST 2011

Thank you to Margaret and the oz-teacher team.

I look forward to another year of conversations next year. I consider
the oz-teacher list discussions an essential part of my
teacher/non-teacher intellectual life. I may not always comment on
something but I have generally checked out any websites mentioned on
this list. For instance, Ted.com for engaging videos.

Best wishes,

Paul Floyd.

P.S.

If you don't mind getting up at 4am to look for a comet, do so over
the next couple of mornings. Comet 2011 W3 (Lovejoy) is still visible
in the morning sky (above the South-East horizon). This morning the
tail was reported as being 16 degrees long (32 Full Moons lined up
together)!

--
Paul Floyd's Websites